Nina Ottosson Dog Casino Puzzle
Dog Casino Interactive Dog Game This level 3 advanced dog treat dispenser game from Nina Ottosson is the ideal toy for bored dogs with big brains, and will keep smart dogs happy and occupied! The challenging dog toy features 6 treat drawers for dog snacks or kibble which are secured with 6 twisting bone locks - the mentally stimulating and entertaining dog game encourages your pup to follow sequential steps to reveal the interactive dog toy puzzle’s rewards, requiring real problem solving skills. The dog brain game is made of strong, safe and durable BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free material and the durable dog toy can be hand washed between each use in soapy water. A great dog puzzle toy for smart dogs, the interactive dog toy is an ideal boredom buster – every dog toy box needs a treat dispensing dog toy to keep dogs busy for hours. Nina Ottosson has been creating dog games and puzzle toys with different difficulty levels for all types of dogs for more than 25 years. Nina received a 2017 Pet Age Icon Award for her development of innovative treat dog puzzle toys and raising awareness for mental stimulation being an important part of a dog’s health.
- Advanced dog puzzle: this interactive puzzle toy is an entertaining and engaging dog treat dispenser that trains SMART dogs to learn sequential steps for more challenging play.
- How to play: this level 3 durable DOG toy features 6 pull out compartments for tasty dog treats. Pups must twist the bones to unlock the toy’s drawers, which then reveal their reward!
- Reduce boredom: the dog treat Puzzle toy’s 6 compartments and 6 Moving pieces keep SMART dogs busy while the challenging dog game teaches problem solving and redirects destructive behaviors.
- Feeding fun: The dog Casino can be used to feed your dog healthy snacks or dry kibble – solving the food puzzle creates an engaging, slowed down mealtime. Hand washable.
- Interactive fun: Nina Ottosson dog puzzle games are smart, stimulating, and challenging for your dog’s brain. Place the dog Board game on the floor and encourage your pet to seek treats.